VEGAS INC and Cox Business highlighted Southern Nevada’s greatest technical achievements at its sixth annual Top Tech Exec Awards at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts on Tuesday, November 15, 2016.
While guests enjoyed complimentary drinks and desserts from the Four Seasons’ catering department, the evening’s emcee and Greenspun Media Group’s publisher, Gordon Prouty announced the winners. Honorees were also featured in the November 20, 2016 issue of The Sunday and November 21, 2016 issue of Vegas INC.
An independent panel of judges, many of whom received a Top Tech Exec award in 2015 determined the winners. Selections were based on factors such as recent achievements, impact on his or her company, major projects, and more.
The 2016 Top Tech Exec honorees are:
- Clifton Cole, Virtual Design and Construction Manager at The PENTA Building Group (private business)
- Daniel Chapnick, Regional Manager at iD Tech Camps (education)
- Jason Frame, Information Technology Manager at Southern Nevada Health District (government)
- Zubin Damania, Founder and CEO of Turntable Health and ZDoggMD.com (health care)
- Mary Lynn Palenik, Vice President, Office of Strategy and Planning for Caesars Entertainment Corporation (hotel/gaming)
- Randy Dearborn, Vice President at MGM Resorts International (public business)
- Armena Mnatsakanyan, Executive Director of Lutheran Social Services of Nevada (nonprofit)
Shavonnah Tiera Collins, Managing Director of RedFlint Experience Center was awarded the Community Exemplary Award. The brand new RedFlint Experience Center opened in October 2016, and seeks to provide startups, established companies, and entrepreneurs with access to new concepts, programs, and technology, as well as provide training to professionals who have fallen behind with rapidly advancing technology.
Congratulations to the award winners this year and all the nominees!